Click  the  Image  to  Enlarge       
  Here is my Clutch Shift Fork Dust Boot.  It has several crakes and I will need to repair it as they are no longer available.  11/1/2005
  Here you can see the repaired areas of the two damaged wheels.  One wheel had two damaged spots, and the other only one.  MRT (Marsh Racing Wheels) is also sending me the replacement bead lock rings and a check for the repair work.  the repairs was done by Weldcraft Wheels and I'd recommend them to any one.  11/02/2005
  I've now gotten the Intermediate Drive Shaft Angle corrected (Transmission and Transfercase yokes in parallel planes).  Here you can see the before and after.  I was unable to raise the rear of the engine because of the tight fit in the brackets to mount the bellhousing to the stock frame ears, so I had to lower the front of the engine.  I wound up lowering it just over a 1/2".  That was about twice what I had hoped it would take when I was looking at raising the rear.  11/03/2005
  Started the Cab Body repair.  I've cut out the floor under the batteries and need to bend a new piece of 16 gauge metal and weld it in.  I also patched a couple of holes.  Here you can see the right rear cab corner that I cut out and a rectangle and then welded in a fresh piece of steel.  I'm no body guy, but the repair should be sound, and with a little bondo should look just fine.  11/06/2005
  Started modifying the seat riser to accept the passenger side bucket seat.  Looks like my measurements are pretty close.  Need to scoot the seat inboard a little, but height wise it matches the drivers side.  I've also got enough room between the two bucket seats to put Gabrielle's seat in so all three of us can ride in the M.  I'll have to have three sets of 4-point harnesses to go with the roll bar I still have to build.  11/07/2005
  Still got some work to do, but here is the progress of lowering the passenger side seat riser and boxing it to hold the batteries and a small storage area.  You can see the area in the bottom that needs to be repaired .  It's not cut down as much as the drivers side, as the seat will not have any tracks, and I need the extra height to clear the batteries.  11/09/2005
  Mounted the last three of the tires on the wheels and installed them on the truck yesterday.  Looks like today will be the last nice day, so I rolled the truck out and while sweeping out the dust (and leaves) too a few pictures.  11/13/2005
  11/13/2005
  11/12/2005
  11/13/2005
  11/13/2005
  11/13/2005
  11/13/2005
  Under Passenger Seat Battery and Storage area.  I have 1" minimum of clearance on all sides of the batteries. and still have plenty of storage room behind them.  11/13/2005
  11/13/2005
  11/13/2005
  11/13/2005
  11/13/2005
  Now that I'm back home and have some new parts, I've assembled the dash for gauge fit, and assembled the clutch and brake pedals.  11/25/2005

  Here you see the mock up of the roll bar that I will build from 2" x 4" x " steel tubing.  11/25/2005

  Completed the fuel supply and return lines (except for the tank termination that is).  Bending 3/8 steel lines is fun, and then try and find a close low point to mount the fuel pump.  Installation looks good, although I don't look to ever servicing it with the body on.  11/27/2005
  Here is the current plans on the 2" x 4" x " steel tubing roll bar.  The 2" square tube will be at the top of the seat riser to provide some side to side stability/strength.  I'd prefer to have it inside the roll bar, but the seats are in the way of moving it forward, or I'd have to narrow the roll bar to move it backward because of the cab corner radius.  The plate on the floor will have the ~6" x ~ 14" gusset and will closely match the current Cab Gusset in the same area.  11/28/2005

All things Military & Civilian Dodge Trucks